Saturday, January 3, 2009

Daily Focus 1/3/09

I have been inspired to take time off from intentions (perhaps indefinitely) in favor of rekindling a more direct, immediate, and useful connection to the divine. I have always had challenges with manifesting in knowing what is best for me. I often have direct preferences, but not always. Especially in these cases, it is best to surrender the decision to a higher power. Source energy will come up with something, generally far greater than I would or could imagine.

As such, I am sticking with:

I love you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you
I love you

This is the ho'oponopono path. I have been learning of this path from this book, written by Joe Vitale and Dr. Hew Len:



In this path, one takes 100% responsibility for one's life. Everything that comes into my life, I created or attracted in some way. Therefore, I take responsibility. If I do not like something, I ask forgiveness of myself that the divine may transmute it into something more divine. Usually, love. The words above are spoken to self because everything in the outer world is a reflection of the self. They are spoken incessantly, internally, and externally. They bring peace. They bring flow.

As Dr. Hew Len says,
Peace of I

So, you may be reading those words from me a lot. That could be a good thing.

No comments: