Friday, August 28, 2009

Open-ended Vibrational Tune Up

As I've been working with the 15-minute Vibrational Tune Up, it's come to my attention that sometimes more time is necessary! To that end, I'm also offering the Open-ended Vibrational Tune Up. The concept is the same as the 15-minute Vibrational Tune Up, but without the time limit.

Basically, our goal in the session is to raise your vibration and help you find a better-feeling thought on whatever subject you choose. (Or perhaps even more than one.) We can also explore ways to keep the new thought active in your consciousness. My guess is that these sessions will find their natural end time. We will know when we are done. I doubt many will go beyond the 45-60 minute range. However, I'm willing to play it by ear and give the process the time it needs. Either party can choose to end the session.

Partially because I'm leaving the time open-ended, I've decided to offer this service on a donation basis. (Suggested donation is $1/minute.) Give what you can or what you feel the service was worth after the session. This policy subject to change.

Wanna give it a go? Schedule your session

I look forward to working with you!

No comments: