Friday, August 14, 2009

Coaching Info: About Me

I've been a coach in some way for most of my life.
  • When I was in college, I worked as a writing coach to fellow students.
  • For over five years, I worked as a presentation coach to volunteer docents.
  • For the past two years, I've been a personal coach in a corporate setting, seeing anywhere from 50-80 clients per week.
I have been a spiritual seeker (and finder) for most of my life. I believe we are ultimately responsible for everything in our own lives. I have been studying spirituality, manifesting, and astrology for over a decade. I practice using my intuition on a daily basis. I also practice staying grounded in reality and jumping into living my dreams from there. I believe we create our lives using the law of attraction. I work to use it more consciously and help my clients do so as well. Currently, the biggest influence on my law of attraction work comes from the work of Abraham, but I am open to multiple teachers and paths. I follow what feels right and makes sense to me.

Mostly, I believe that the life I live prepares me to work with others. I do my best to live a life of joy, peace, honesty, love, creativity, and fun. I work to create balance between my roles of self, coach, wife, mother, and friend. I have had challenges in life, as we all have, and have always come back to joy and love. I work to remain open and come from acceptance of all that is.

I believe in coaching as valuable support and guidance. I hope to make coaching more accessible to all through an affordable, easy, enjoyable online format.

If you are interested in learning more about me, read my blog. I believe the best coaching situations happen when there is a natural affinity between coach and client. I believe you will know whether or not you feel this affinity with me from perusing this site. If so, I look forward to working with you to create something wonderful!

Warmly,
Terri

See Also:
Coaching Philosophy
Coaching Disclaimer
15-Minute Vibrational Tune Up
Schedule Your Session Now

No comments: