Sunday, August 23, 2009

Still immersed in The Vortex

I'm greatly enjoying the newest offering from Abraham-Hicks: The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships. It's one of those books I can't help but read with a pen in my hand. And continually quote on Facebook. I think it's also taking me longer because I keep reading it before bed. When I get tired, I can't help but think, "What would really make me feel good right now?" And the answer is often "Sleep". It's nice have reinforcement in making good choices in the now, so I go with it.

The focus of this book is on relationships, which literally touches on almost everything in our lives. Like many of the Abraham-Hicks books, a regular Abe reader will have heard much of what they are saying before. However, it's generally put together in different ways, with some new tidbits and much humor thrown in. I've been reading it in small pieces, savoring the experience. I also find the repetition to be very helpful in integrating the information into my life. Great stuff.

No comments: