Friday, August 28, 2009

Following the clues from your inner being: grinding

So, as you may have noticed, I've been mostly setting up the services I want to offer here at Manifest Laboratory. I wanted to take a moment and create a post that was not about that in the midst of all this set-up, though!

Basically, I like to post things as they are happening to me, as they occur to me. I like to live in the now and share that. What is happening now is that the universe seems to be coaxing me into all of this. It's really quite lovely. And a little bit scary. I'm being coaxed away from my day job, which is part love and part grind. I'm being coaxed into creating my own way, which will hopefully be all love, no grind. (Well, that sounded wrong! Ha. Don't tell my husband.) I guess I do hope there is some grinding. But see, this is exactly why I want to have my own thing. If I want to discuss grinding, let's do it! Whoa. Ha, these verbal plays are just rolling right out of me. But, I digress.

The real point of this post (I think) is to watch for clues from the universe and act on them. I have been enjoying that immensely. When I discussed that with my husband this morning, he agreed that he is doing that as well. When we do that, life tends to flow for us. It is mysterious and lovely and fun. Things happen in the most interesting and beautiful ways. I just realized I titled this "clues from your inner being" and now all I've talked about is "clues from the universe". I guess to me they mean the same thing. Everything you see "out there" is really a reflection of what is on the inside.

Having said that, what clues have you followed? Where have they led you? How much grinding have you done? (That last one is rhetorical. ;) )

No comments: