Friday, August 14, 2009

Coaching Info: Schedule your Session

If you would like to schedule an appointment for a 15-Minute Vibrational Tune Up, please email me at terri@shamelesscreations.com. Currently, Sundays, Mondays, and Fridays are the days I have availability. This is subject to change.

I may also be available for sessions "on the fly". By that, I mean that if you see me online according to Skype on this site, feel free to message me if you'd like to have a session right then. If I can accommodate you, I will. You can find me by searching "manifest laboratory".

If for any reason you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please contact me as soon as possible. I will generally give at least a 5-minute grace period for latecomers. More than that, and you may forfeit your appointment time.

I look forward to working with you!

See Also:
Coaching Philosophy
Coaching Disclaimer
15-Minute Vibrational Tune Up
About Me


No comments: