Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Be a Spiritual MacGyver

Anyone who knows me knows I'm thinking of quitting my day job. Anyone who's read here probably knows that. Well, it's getting closer. The ole intuitive vibes have been pushing me to do something SOON. So, I'm thinking of things I could do to be of use other than working a day job. This blog is part of it. The online coaching that I'm planning is part of it. I'm considering doing some astrological consulting. I know my intuition is key. I know I need to work with that. I still haven't fully decided whether or not I'm going to be an eco consultant. Wow. What a bunch of crap. My rational mind says, "Specialize! Focus!" Maybe that is what I'm meant to do. But this morning I felt like I needed to be a spiritual MacGyver. Just use what I have. (Sydney Bristow from Alias comes to mind as well. Love her.) So, I'm pondering that.

Good thing this is a laboratory. I'm just tryin' shit out and seeing how it goes. Sorta. (Also planning to practice focus.) Wow. There's that paradox thing again. Interesting.

No comments: