Friday, August 14, 2009

Coaching Info is being written right NOW.

Because of the current nature of this site, the info that I publish regarding my coaching practice will be coming through as blog posts. The first one is going to be a disclaimer. Don't be scared. I'm sure I don't need one of these for you. It's those other people out there. ;)

Regardless, for my own protection and peace of mind, I've decided to ask everyone who chooses to have a coaching session to agree to a disclaimer before we begin. It's a little legalese sounding, but the real gist of it for me is more than just my protection, but for the client to really take responsibility for his or her own choices and actions. Taking responsibility for your own life is key to understanding and using your own power, so we might as well start with that.

No comments: