Monday, February 2, 2009

Daily Focus 2/2/09

Today is a great day.
I use this day to create my own reality.
I manipulate time today.
Today is my day off.
I will use it to make my life better in a myriad of ways.
One way will be to strrrrettttccchhh time on my day off.
I will shrink time and make it go faster when I am working.
I am a magician. (The good kind. The best kind.)
Today I pay attention to that which pleases me.
I appreciate.
I focus on the good.
I create more good.
My life is great.
My abundance is flourishing.
I am learning so much.
I am at peace.
My body is getting leaner and stronger.
I am becoming more free.
I am becoming more beautiful.
I am having faith in my husband.
I am creating the situations of my choosing.
I am using the law of attraction to make my life pleasant, calm, joyful, and abundant.
I allow the universe to take care of me.
I allow others to take care of me.
I experience awe and wonder as I watch the universe move around me to my will.
It really is amazing.
It really is a great gift.
We are truly blessed.

No comments: