Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daily Focus 3/11/09

Happy birthday to all my Pisces friends out there! Today for Cara and Lynner!

No wonder today is going to be the best day ever, with such lovely people born on this day.

I choose my own vibration.
As I choose better and better thoughts and feelings, my life gets better and better and better.
I am rather good at this.
My life is quite nice so far.
It's only getting nicer.
This moment is all I have.
I am going to make the most of it.
I choose thoughts of freedom, love, joy, and abundance.
I focus my energy on freedom, love, joy, and abundance.

I see Kevin getting books published. It is joyous and freeing.
We have been working on this for years.
It is coming to fruition.
All our dreams are coming true.
He is a published author.
I do what i want.
Ha.
Whatever I want.
Whenever I want.
Freedom.
Abundance.
Joy.
Love.

No comments: