Thursday, March 19, 2009

Daily Focus 3/19/09

Today is a great day.
Today I see life as I want it to be.
Today I vibrate in resonance with my goals.
Today I create my now reality and my future.
And it is great.
Our prosperity is growing by leaps and bounds
My husband is an ultra-successful writer.
I have lots of help
We enjoy quality time together as a couple and as a family
We spend time in Hawaii
We do what we want when we want
We get what we want when we want
I am financially free
I am utterly free
I am in the best shape ever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must teach me to clear my head of all this clutter some day. I am so scatterbrained lately.

Terri said...

Well, it is all about mastery of your thoughts. The thoughts you think on a daily basis are generally just habits. If you want a new result, acquire a new habit.

The first step is to pay attention to what you are thinking.

Then, choose a new thought that feels slightly better than the last one. And just keep choosing better and better thoughts until this becomes your new habit. It will require discipline, but it can be done.

Or, in your case, you might want to focus on being in the present moment. Focus on the now.

HTH!