Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In Peace. In the Flow.

Today is a great day.
Today is smooth.
I create my day.
All good things come to me.
I am in the flow.
I make great decisions.
All goes my way.
All is well.
I am strong.
I am healthy.
I am abundant.
I attract all good things.
I focus on that which I want.
All.the.time.
Nothing is more important than that I feel good.
I feel good.
I am happy.
I am free.
Today at work will be smooth and peaceful.
I will easily stand in my own space.
I create my schedule.
I am in control of my thoughts and therefore my mind.
I can say no.
Happily.
I am free.
I do what I want when I want.
I am free.
I am free.
I am free.
All is well.
The dawn is breaking.
My creations are coming to me.
I have created well.
I enjoy my creations.
I take time to stop and breathe.
I enjoy my day.
I laugh.
I love.
I experience miracles.
I am free.
Did I mention I am free?
Yes.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Kevin got his book accepted by a publisher this day. Nice.