Friday, May 29, 2009

Wish List to the Universe

I know I am choosing financial freedom.
Let's have some fun with that.
What is that going to get me.
What do I REALLY want?

To do what I want when I want
To get what I want when I want
Pay off all debt
Pay off house
Hot tub
Sauna
Beautiful yard
Grandmotherly housekeeper/nanny who cooks healthy food, and also cooks Mexican from scratch
A trip to Santa Cruz with Christine wherein we go to the Saturn Cafe in our jammies
A visit to Damanhur
Solar panels
Wind turbine
Buy gifts for friends whenever I want
A trip through the wine country
More time alone with my husband
Go out to breakfast, lunch, or dinner whenever I want
Fun trips with the kids
Bathroom remodel
House cleaned by someone other than me. Very regularly.
See the redwoods
Get my house organized (with help)
Beautiful yard
Egads, fencing! (for the yard, not self-defense)
Sleep in whenever I feel like it
Go to movies whenever I feel like it
Go the a nice warm beach where they serve me froofy drinks (or hardcore drinks) whenever I feel like it
sexy, flat stomach
Can I have both of those things? Yes.
Regular workouts
time to daydream
get extraneous body hair removed for good
get hair and nails and brows done whenever I feel like it. walk there.
fabulous new underwear on a regular basis
Living room redone. with help
Back porch
Makeup makeover. Minerals
Take kids to water park with friends (my friends, not theirs. ha.)
Martini parties with friends
Feasts on the lawn
Jetting to Milwaukee whenever I feel like it (hey, I'm from there!)
Reading whenever I feel like it
Salsa dance lessons
Classes/lessons for the kids. whatever they want
Effortless sound system for the house. hooks into our computers somehow

Guess that's it for now.
I'm sure I'll be adding, but I'm taking my kid to school now.
After that, me time! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: