Friday, July 31, 2009

Manifestory: Window Magic

I wasn't planning on writing today. But Christine Kane has inspired a tad bit of discipline, so what the heck. (Thanks, Amy.)

Here's just a little manifestory.

Today, I went walking with a dear friend of mine. When I met her at our agreed-upon walking place, she was having troubles getting her car window to shut. I just watched her. Didn't say much. She wasn't sure she was going to be able to shut it. She was a tad concerned because she had some items for camping in the back that she didn't want prey to thievery. I just watched, thinking, "That window's just gonna shut for her." She was putting it down a little and up a little. Each time it would go up a little more. She seemed ready to give up on it. I just kept thinking, "That window's just gonna go right up." And sure as shit, it did.

Enjoy practicing some magic in your day. If you feel like it, tell us about it!

No comments: