Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Be Present: Rumer Willis

About a week ago, I made reference to 6 phrases I've been using in my life:

Feel Good.
Be Fabulous.
Live Now.
Enjoy Abundance.
Be Present.
Savor Life.

I don't think I made reference to this, but I have been considering getting these tattooed on my wrists. I had the thought and I let it go. Not sure if I will or if I won't. We are working on some items in the store with these phrases, just because I like them. Affirmations. Short. Catchy. Meaningful. Inspiring. Words I try to live by.

So, today, as I was just surfing the net, I found pictures of Rumer Willis. She's ahead of me on the tattoo thing! I don't think I can link to the exact photo that shows it, but it's on slide 8. She has Be Present tattooed down her side. How cool.

High five, Rumer! (I like the font, too!)

EDIT: Here's a better link at People.com

No comments: