Thursday, December 4, 2008

Daily Focus 12/4/08

Today is a great day.

Today I am energized.
I am healthy.
I accomplish a lot of value.
Nothing is more important than that I feel good. (Abraham)

I intend to see.
I want to see
I expect to see
No matter who I am working with
No matter what I am doing
I intend to see that which I want to see. (Abraham)

I am abundant.
My abundance is constantly growing.
I am smart about money.
Very smart.
I make excellent choices.

My family is happy.
We are healthy.
Our home is comfortable and sustainable.
Our home is beautiful.
Our relationships bring us joy and fun.

I attract clients who are abundant.
There are more than enough of these clients.
I attract lots of clients who choose to be successful.
I attract lots of clients who are willing to make changes.
I attract lots of clients who respect me and my time.
I attract lots of clients who are fun to work with.

All is well.
The better it gets, the better it gets.

No comments: