Saturday, December 27, 2008

Daily Focus 12/27/08

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I attract clients who are abundant.
There are more than enough of these clients.
I attract lots of clients who choose to be successful.
I attract lots of clients who are willing to make changes.
I attract lots of clients who respect me and my time.
I attract lots of clients who are fun to work with.
I have plenty of help.

(Basically, we have been attracting a big ole break and home and work with the weather. Having reread the above affirmations, I can tell ya, I'm feeling a little bit resistant. The idea of "lots of clients" is a little daunting right now. Hmmmm. I'll just sit with that for now.)

I'm regaining my energy.
I'm regaining my focus.
I am in the right place at the right time.
There is more than enough.
I am happy.
My family is harmonious.
My home is awesome.
We are becoming more and more sustainable every day.
We are becoming more and more abundant every day!
My husband takes great care of me.
I have lots of help.
I have lots of fun.
I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
It's easy to get what I want when I want it.
I do what I want when I want.

Life is good.
I am at peace.
All is well.

No comments: