Sunday, November 23, 2008

Celebration of Results: Work Affirmations

Oh.My.God!

You may recall that yesterday I made some affirmations about my work before going in. They were as follows.

I attract clients who are abundant.
There are more than enough of these clients.
I attract lots of clients who choose to be successful.
I attract lots of clients who are willing to make changes.
I attract lots of clients who respect me and my time.
I attract lots of clients who are fun to work with.

I have to say, the results were impressive. Although yesterday it cut the clients on my schedule in HALF, every single one of them fit these criteria. The ones who did not show had an obvious lack (in my mind) of at least one of those components. Although I saw fewer clients, they were ALL SUCCESSFUL yesterday. 100%. That is not usual. Well, it hasn't been in the past, but I imagine it will be from now on! I'm sticking with it and excited to see what happens.

I am grateful that my boss and coworkers are also consciously practicing Law of Attraction, because they found my results quite interesting. Now, I just have to fill in the gaps with all those abundant folks who will be showing up. (Well, I don't have to--Law of Attraction will do it for me as long as I keep my head on straight!) It's very exciting. It actually gives me more energy to continue with my work to think that my clients will meet the above criteria.

Law of Attraction rocks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri, Congratulations! I read your blog often and this post is an absolute inspiration. I mean my goodness...I like your way of thinking. I think I will make a similiar list for this week. I will let you know how it goes.

Terri said...

Thanks Tamara!

I will look forward to hearing how it goes for you.