Thursday, November 20, 2008

Daily Focus 11/20/08

Today is a great day.

I am getting closer and closer to financial freedom every day.
I can feel my abundance.
It is all around me.
I am a magnet to money.
I have more than enough time.
I have more than enough help.
My days flow.
My home is well-cared for, beautiful, clean, and comfortable.
I live in the moment.
I enjoy the moment.
All is well.
All good things come to me.
I follow my intuition.
I am in the flow.
Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

I attract clients who are abundant.
There are more than enough of these clients.
I attract lots of clients who choose to be successful.
I attract lots of clients who are willing to make changes.
I attract lots of clients who respect me and my time.
I attract lots of clients who are fun to work with.

I am free.
I get what I want when I want.
I do what I want when I want.

No comments: