Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Daily Focus 11/26/08

Last workday before the Holiday!

Could not resist that.

Today is a great day.

My head is swimming with ideas for my new eco-consultant business! Of course, that is not the work I'm doing today. I do like, however, that the following list of affirmations can pretty much apply to all my current ventures:

Quoting myself:

I attract clients who are abundant.
There are more than enough of these clients.
I attract lots of clients who choose to be successful.
I attract lots of clients who are willing to make changes.
I attract lots of clients who respect me and my time.
I attract lots of clients who are fun to work with.


I have a new one:
I attract clients who are willing to invest in themselves.

I like that. I was thinking of replacing the "abundant" one, but I like them together.

I attract clients who are willing to invest in themselves.

I am also excited that Pluto moves into Capricorn today. (I have not yet read that article I linked to, but I thought I should include something for people who don't know about astrology (which tends to be most people.)) Pluto was in Capricorn earlier this year and then it retrograded back into Sagittarius for a few months. My experience with Pluto in Capricorn was that I was much more willing to follow a structured plan. I enjoyed doing my budget and staying within it. It was like a game. I'm hoping it will make it easier for me to stick to my healthy eating goals, too. (Once it went back into Sagittarius, it felt like a chore or a cage!)

Capricorn is about responsibility and structure, among many other things. To be honest, I'm ready for some. So, yay! It happens around 11:00 am PST today. I'm sure on a global scale we will also be seeing major news and upheaval with big business (shocker, I know!). Pluto will be moving through Capricorn and transforming everything business-related. It should get interesting folks! At the time, it sometimes doesn't feel great, but when it's over, you can usually see just why it's so good the transformation happened.

Ok, I need some time for my coffee, so I best stop blathering and add in some more focus.

Today, I am in the flow.
Nothing is more important than that I feel good.
My finances are rockin' (in a good way!)
My mental energy is strong and engaged.
My family is happy and healthy.
A shout out to Kevin's back: Get in line! Kevin's back is healing nicely.
I am following my health goals better than ever, thank you very much, Pluto!

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: