Friday, November 7, 2008

Daily Focus 11/7/08

Today is a great day.

I am so happy to be free today!

Everything that needs to get done today will get done.

I am increasing my financial assets all the time.
I am creating more passive income.
I am truly abundant.
Our lives are happy.
My family is harmonious.
We enjoy fun times together.
My kids are getting along really well.
They are both good at manifesting!
They enjoy being in harmony with the rest of the family.
My home is getting more comfortable, clean, organized, and beautiful all the time.

I savor every moment.
Ha! I originally wrote "I savor every money." Well, that too.

Here is a great weight loss affirmation I got from the book Amazing Grace:

I am always at the best weight ever for myself and I instantly achieve and maintain that weight in any situation forever.


Money is coming to me from everywhere.
Money money loves me.

Today, I am in the flow.
Today, I have fun!
I accomplish what needs to be accomplished.
But mostly, I savor life.
I have fun!

No comments: