Monday, November 3, 2008

Daily Focus 11/3/08

Today is a great day!

Today I signed up for my new business!

Whatever needs to be accomplished today will be accomplished.
I am focused.
I am in the flow.
I feel fabulous.
I know all is well.
I am fabulous.
It is all unfolding as it is meant to be, as I design it with my thoughts.

Today, I will make the right thoughts and actions to help Zane grow into a more independent, happy, spiritually aware person.

My family is at harmony.
My home is always improving.
My home is comfortable.
My home is clean.
My home is happy.

I get time to myself when I need it.

I get everything accomplished that needs to be accomplished.

Money comes to me easily.
I always say yes to feeling good about money. (This is from Manifestation Coach Denise Coates.)
I always say yes to feeling good about money.

That is an interesting tweak. I like it. I always say yes to feeling good about money.

I feel good about money!
I enjoy my passive income.
I enjoy the money I work for as well.
I increase my passive income all the time.
I love my passive income.
I say yes to feeling good about my passive income.

All is well.
I am at peace.
Everything in divine timing.

I savor life.
All moments are golden.
I live in the now.
My surroundings are beautiful.
Everything works out for me.

I do what I want when I want.
I have what I want when I want.

I am free.

All is well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are lovely affirmations! If you want to create something new with an affirmation, it works better if you use the present participle (an word ending with "ing".) Affirmations are messages to the subconscious mind, and if you say "I have all the wealth I need right now," or some other statement in the present tense that's meant to bring you more money, your subconscious mind - which is very literal - will think the amount you have right now is what you see as wealth, so it won't create any more!

Terri said...

Thank you Natalie!

I will definitely ruminate on your comment. I understand about the often literalness of the subconscious mind. I have been working with a lot of Abraham-Hicks books and tools, so right now I am focusing (ha!) on getting to the feeling place and being in a vibration that puts me in a space of attracting that which I choose to create. That has been my main focus, so I try to go with statements that feel good to me. Sometimes they are -ing and sometimes not.

I think Abraham would say the semantics are less important than the vibration behind what you are affirming. But I am open to all differing viewpoints, so will definitely keep it in mind.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again.