Saturday, November 8, 2008

Daily Focus 11/8/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to add yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

I've decided today to use the five pillars of wealth from James Arthur Ray as my guideline. Just feel like it.

Financial: We are becoming more and more wealthy every day in every way. We enjoy our abundance.

Relational: My relationships bring me comfort and joy.

Mental: I am fascinated by the world around me.

Physical: I am mindful of what I put into my body. I enjoy action every day. I drink tons of water. I easily achieve my perfect weight in an enjoyable way.

Spiritual: I am in the flow. Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

I intend to see
I want to see
I expect to see
No matter who I am working with
No matter where I am
No matter what I am doing
I intend to see that which I want to see.
(from Abraham)

No comments: