Saturday, November 29, 2008

Daily Focus 11/29/08

Today is a great day.

I am healthy.
I feel great.
I am abundant.
I love my life.
I savor every moment.
Good is coming to me all the time.
The better it gets, the better it gets.

Here are my work goals for today:

I attract clients who are abundant.
There are more than enough of these clients.
I attract lots of clients who choose to be successful.
I attract lots of clients who are willing to make changes.
I attract lots of clients who respect me and my time.
I attract lots of clients who are fun to work with.

My home is well-organized.
My home runs smoothly.
My is clean and comfortable.
I have lots of time to do whatever I want.

I do what I want when I want.
I have what I want when I want.

My clients are successful today.
I am successful today.
I am happy.
I am filled with love.

No comments: