Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daily Focus 11/23/08

Today is a great day!

I am energized.
There are so many exciting things happening in the world.
There are so many exciting things happening in MY world.

I have plenty of time to do all the things I enjoy.
My abundance is coming to me in wonderful ways.
I am getting closer and closer to financial freedom.
It's very exciting.
I do work about which I am passionate.

My family is happy and healthy.
We have such a cute little dog.
Our home is beautiful.
It is getting more and more beautiful all the time.
It is getting better and better organized all the time.
We are working towards a very efficient, beautiful, comfortable, sustainable home!

I feel good.

from Abraham:

I intend to see
I want to see
I expect to see
No matter who I am working with
No matter where I am
No matter what I am doing

I intend to see that which I want to see.

Life is good.
Life is GREAT!

No comments: