Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Daily Focus 11/25/08

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Today is a great day.

Today I will live in the moment.
Today I live in the moment. (Ha!)
Today I savor life.

There is a beautiful sunrise going on out there.
It's a new day.
Today I continue consciously creating my work circumstances.

Let me pull out those affirmations again.

I attract clients who are abundant.
There are more than enough of these clients.
I attract lots of clients who choose to be successful.
I attract lots of clients who are willing to make changes.
I attract lots of clients who respect me and my time.
I attract lots of clients who are fun to work with.

That's my order, universe.

I also order that I have plenty of help.
I can relax and take a break when I need.
I have plenty of time to really help people.

It's just getting better and better.
My finances are in order.
My wealth is growing.
My family is strong, healthy, happy, and free.
My home is beautiful, well-ordered, organized, peaceful, harmonious and fun.
My relationships enrich my life, bring me happiness, support, and fun.
My health is better than ever.
I am mindful of making healthy choices for my body and my wealth.

All is well.
Nothing is more important than that I feel good. (Abraham)

No comments: