Saturday, November 22, 2008

Daily Focus 11/22/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to add yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

I liked what I wrote so much on Thursday, I decided to recreate it here:

I attract clients who are abundant.
There are more than enough of these clients.
I attract lots of clients who choose to be successful.
I attract lots of clients who are willing to make changes.
I attract lots of clients who respect me and my time.
I attract lots of clients who are fun to work with.


I feel like I have to reread that a few (thousand) times. Ha. I realized this week that I can control what happens at work. (duh.) Ok, maybe I cannot control what happens, but I can create my experience of it. I can attract what I wish to attract. I have understood this all along, but I guess I keep changing my mind about what I wish to attract regarding my current day job. Part of me is ready to move on. But I am still there! It's been challenging to reconcile these things. I am taking steps to move on. I choose to focus in that direction. I guess as I was focusing in that direction, I let go of my thoughts about what was happening. I can do both.

I can choose to move on AND I can still attract ideal circumstances as long as I am there. The more ideal the circumstances I attract, the sooner I move on. Interesting. That just sort of came to me. The more ideal the circumstances I attract, the sooner I move on. That is very much what Abraham says about things.

Very good.

I can choose to move on AND I can still attract ideal circumstances (as long as I am there?).
I can choose to move on AND I can still attract ideal circumstances.
I can choose to move on AND attract ideal circumstances.

I find it interesting how that affirmation is morphing in my mind. I like all the versions.

For today, I choose the first one:
I can choose to move on AND I can still attract ideal circumstances as long as I am there.

I guess it's all about work today.
Oh, and btw, I am a magnet to money.
My finances are all organized.
We attract the perfect circumstances under which to create our financial freedom.
It is all happening.
All is well.

No comments: