Monday, November 10, 2008

Daily Focus 11/10/08

I'm really digging the using the 5 pillars of wealth in my focus these days. So, I'm going to go ahead and do that again today.

Financial: We are growing in abundance every day. I notice and appreciate the abundance all around me. I enjoy abundance. I know that more and more is on it's way to me all the time. As Abraham would say, my vibrational escrow is just jammed with money. I allow it. I enjoy it.

Relational: I enjoy fun and fulfillment in all my relationships. The relationships around me are harmonious. My marriage is deeply satisfying in all ways. My kids are helpful and loving.

Mental: I am always attracting mentally fascinating situations and learning in a good way.

Physical: I am physically active. I enjoy living in my body. I make healthy choices. I am mindful about my choices. My body is my temple.

Spiritual: I am in the flow.

From Abraham:
Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

I intend to see
I want to see
I expect to see
No matter who I am working with
No matter where I am
No matter what I am doing.

I intend to see that which I want to see.


All is well.

No comments: