Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daily Focus 11/18/08

I'm back!

I had a wonderful trip, but I do enjoy coming home and getting back into the groove.

Life is exciting. Good things are happening all over the place.

Coffee is good!

Here is my focus, using the Five Pillars of Wealth from James Arthur Ray:

Financial: We are very abundant! All our projects are coming in under budget. We get what we want when we want it. Our bills are all paid. We are financially free.

Relational: My relationships create fun, joy, peace, stability, substance, love.

Mental: I am fascinated by the world around me. I have plenty of time to enjoy the books I am reading.

Physical: I am mindful about my food and activity choices.

Spiritual: I am in the flow.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good!

Today will go really well for me. I will enjoy seeing clients and going to my training class. Today will be fun and relaxing.

No comments: