Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daily Focus 10/9/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to put yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

We are abundant! So many good things and times are coming our way. It's very exciting.

My kids are cooperative. They have great attitudes. They are appreciative. They like to help out. They get along. They are great at solving their own problems. They are great kids.

My husband is very successful. He is keen to the laws of the universe. He uses the laws to bring him peace, abundance, and joy. He is fun to be around.

Our home is well ordered. It is very organized. My home feels great. It has great feng shui.

I have fascinating reading material. All good things come to me.

I easily maintain my chosen goal weight. I make healthy choices for my body. I am constantly learning and growing. I am getting better and better all the time. My body is strong and flexible and healthy and beautiful.

My relationships are strong. I have great times with friends and family. We support each other and bring joy to each other.

I allow my well-being to flow in amazing ways.

Lots can happen.

More amazing, wonderful things are lining up for me right this minute.

The most important thing is that I feel good.
I have lots of help.
I am in the flow.

No comments: