Monday, October 13, 2008

Daily Focus 10/13/08

Today is a great day!

Today I am free.

I will accomplish what needs accomplished.

I will get closer to my goal of having a very put-together house that is beautiful, clean, and inviting. It is all happening!

Today I will be inspired.

Today I will feel focused.

Today I am happy and in love. And happy in love. Wow, 8 years later, happy in love. It's one of the themes of today, it seems. I haven't addressed love and romance much because I feel I've got that one. Ha. Well, I know I can take it to the next level. It is fun.

I love my life.

I savor every moment.

I make good choices.

Ha ha ha! My computer froze up in the middle of my daily focus! Oh Mercury! BTW, Mercury turns direct soon. October 15. Expect the retrograde fun to gradually taper off from then to the 31st, when it gets out of its shadow period.

Ok, back to focus. This is particularly funny because I had wanted to make focus a part of my focus. I felt a little flighty yesterday and like I didn't follow my proper flow. I guess for today then, I will modify my focus to be more in the flow. I will listen to my intuition. I will be in the right place at the right time to achieve all my important goals. The law of attraction will aid me. I can just have fun. And listen. Maybe I'll get to organizing my CDs today (after 2 years--good Mercury Rx activity.) But maybe I won't. I will go with the flow.

I respect my body. I take care of my body. My body treats me well. I treat it well. I love my body.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good today.

It feels a bit like a "path of least resistance day." I'll go with that.

Happy day to all. Feel good!

No comments: