Saturday, October 11, 2008

Abraham-Hicks Quote: "I'll Seek Reasons to Feel Good."

I've been thinking about a quote I read that I meant to share with my husband. And suddenly, I did one of those "random" book openings today, and there it was.

This is the book:



Here is the quote, from page 186-187

Jerry: So, in other words, unless people now focus on what they do want and get their focus off of what they don't want...they'll just continue to -- in some form -- recreate a negative situation?

Abraham: This is absolutely correct. No matter how justified you are in your negative emotion, you are still messing up your future.

Most of you have given enough thought to what you want to keep you happily busy for 10 or 20 lifetimes, but your manifestation cannot get to you because your door is closed. And the reason that your door is closed is because you are so busy complaining about what-is or busy defending where you now stand...Look for reasons to feel good. And in your joy, you open the door. And as you open your door, all of these things that you have said "I want" can then flow in. And it is our expectation that, under those conditions, you would live happily ever after --which, after all, is that which you have truly intended as you have come forth into this career of physical life experience.


BTW, Kevin is getting really good at this. I just thought it might be helpful for someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

useful indeed