Saturday, October 18, 2008

Daily Focus 10/18/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to add yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

Today is a great day.

Today I am in the flow.

My well-being is flowing to me.

I do what I want when I want.
I get what I want when I want.

I make wise purchases and sound investments.

We are abundant.

I feel good.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

I feel good.

I savor life.

I live now.

All is well.

My house is getting better and better every day. It is comfortable. It is beautiful. I am pround of my house. I love to invite friends over to spend time here. I love it when people just drop by because I am proud of my home. It feels good to be here.

Our abundance is growing and growing. Every day we learn more. Every day we make good choices.

My health is fabulous. I easily make good choices to keep my body healthy, beautiful, strong, and flexible.

Everyone in our home contributes to the harmonious feeling. Everyone helps out. We work well together.

I am in the flow.
I listen to my inner guidance.
I am in touch with my intuition in each moment.
I am in the right place at the right time to achieve all my goals.
They flow effortlessly right to me.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: