Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Daily Focus, 10/8/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to put yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere.

This is a great day. All my manifestations are coming together. I'm so happy.

My floor is getting done, at a very reasonable price! I have trips planned to see some of my best friends. I am satisfied with what is and eager for what is to come!

I am abundant. I have more than enough money for everything we need. We are getting more and more abundant every day. Money comes to us from all different sources. We get money we are expecting and all sorts of unexpected money as well.

Kevin's creative talents pay big. My talents pay big. We are worth a lot.

We allow the natural stream of well-being to flow through us. We are healthy.

Honestly, Kevin and Zane kicked a cold right outta here in about two days. That was great. I stayed healthy the whole time.

We are "lucky". All good is coming to us. We create our dream life together.

We are in the flow.
I follow the path of least resistance.

I easily maintain my health. I easily lose whatever weight I choose and maintain that loss.

I find fascinating things to do.

I enjoy fun times with friends and family.

I am deeply fulfilled.

It is a great life!
Nothing is more important than that I feel good.
I do feel good.
I feel great.

No comments: