Sunday, October 12, 2008

Daily Focus 10/12/08

Today I will treasure my friends.

It is after noon and I am just doing my daily focus! Ha. No wonder I've been unfocused. ;)

It is a great day. It is a leisurely day.

I seem to have started to care less about my goal to accomplish a lot this weekend. Oh well. That is ok.

My main goal is to be happy.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

I just bought a lot of postage stamps. Pretty ones, because they make me happy. yay. I am abundant. And I will have an abundance of pretty postage stamps. And I will be happy whenever I put them on any outgoing mail. Happy. Enjoying the little things. I will savor every moment. Postage stamps and otherwise.

I think I still choose to put the laundry away. That would be nice to have done. Whether I do it or someone else. My laundry will get put away. I have accomplished 2 of the 3 goals for my weekend already. Granted, they are not lofty goals, but accomplished they are. (Did I mention that I got Yoda stamps? I love Yoda.)

I am in the flow today.

I am enjoying each moment.

My home is harmonious. My home is peaceful. My home is fun.

Every day it is getting more efficient, organized, clean, beautiful, and comfortable. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That is the feeling associated with my home. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I love my husband. He is so sweet. He is very loving and fun. And successful. We will have fun together today.

My kids get along great. They are sweet to each other. They choose their words carefully before they speak. They are learning the importance of doing so. We create joy every day.

Hey, I may have already won the lottery today. That would be great. I guess I would have won it yesterday. I should probably go check. It matters not. I am happy. I am abundant. All good things flow to me. One way or another. The law of attraction takes care of me.

All is well.

I am in the flow.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good. And I do. In fact, I feel great!



Have a great day, everyone. What's left of it. Mwah haaaa haaa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...yoda stamps rule.