Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daily Focus, 10/29/08

Today is a great day!

I am appreciating again today.

I appreciate all I see around me.
My home
my family
my friends
my coworkers
my clients
the gorgeous earth in this place I live
the gorgeous trees
the car that gets me where I want to go
the wondrous state of abundance in which I live
the food I eat
my pets
my experiences with the Law of Attraction
my faith
the new people I meet
all the good things I attract to myself
this coffee I'm drinking
my amazing level of health and vitality
my ability to share the law of attraction with others
the trip I just took
the trip I'm about to take
this computer
this blog
Facebook

my husband (He shouldn't be so low on the list, should he? lol. I think in my mind I originally included him in "my family" but decided to get more specific here.)

my clothes, which get magically clean and appear for me right where I need them right when I need them.

all the amazing things happening in the world
my ability to focus
my ability to see
my ability to feel
my joy
my peace
my comfort
my Freedom
my love
my fun
the wondrous way the universe brings me everything I desire

you, whoever you are, who took the time to read this list--I appreciate you!

from Abraham

I intend to see
I want to see
No matter who I am working with
No matter where I am
No matter what I am doing.
I intend to see that which I want to see

I intend to appreciate today. Each moment.

Savor life.
Live now.
Be fabulous.

Appreciate.

No comments: