Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Daily Focus 10/28/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to put yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

Today, I appreciate.

I am grateful.
I have so much good in my life.
I feel good.
I know the secret to creating all my dreams.
I am happy.
I enjoy life.
I live in the moment.
I am guided.
I follow my guidance.
I am abundant.
I live on passive income.
Every day I get more and more abundant.
I have lots of opportunities.
I know exactly which opportunities to take.
I know when to act.
I act on inspiration.
I am free.
I have what I want when I want it.
I do what I want when I want.
I am free.
I am free.
I am free.
I have fun.
Life is fun.
I am inspired.
I am impassioned.

from Abraham:
I intend to see
I want to see
I expect to see
No matter who I am working with
No matter where I am
No matter what I am doing.
I intend to see that which I want to see.

No comments: