Friday, October 31, 2008

Celebration of Results: New Business?

The reason I was so scattered this morning to the point of not even posting my daily focus was that I was focused on something else entirely!

As you may know if you read this blog regularly, I have been planning on offering law of attraction coaching. For some reason, I have not gotten it going yet. Well, I was out of town last weekend. That makes it tougher. There are a few things I need to get together in order to offer it. I just have not felt called to get them together. So I haven't. (If anyone out there is dying for my law of attraction consulting services, let me know, and I'll light a fire under my own butt.) So anyway, the fire under my own butt right now seems to be burning very dimly, so it hasn't been happening.

In the past couple days I received an email from a new company that was recently born. I quite literally just got swept away with reading all their materials and sending them the introductory email required to get the process started. It is quite possibly a very exciting opportunity, including many of the things I enjoy about my current job, but so much more. It is not only an opportunity to make money, but also to make a difference in the world in a way that really, really makes sense to me. I tend to look for that in a job. Aquarius, I guess.

Funny thing is, I kept opening up Money and the Law of Attraction from Abraham-Hicks to a certain point that talks just about that: if you want a new opportunity, focus on the things in your current employ that you really appreciate. Although some fear that will get you stuck in your current employ, it is not the case. It just raises your vibration and brings you more of what you do want.

And then this opportunity just dropped into my lap.

And then I felt very drawn to researching it and getting my stuff together. Fast.

And then I responded to by the company. Fast.

And I also received more confirmation from the universe. Pretty fast.

So, it's exciting and I'm moving forward on it. Obviously, I'm being vague right now. If and when I am committed, I'll no doubt share more of the details here.

However, I thought it interesting as a result of things I'd been manifesting. And also explains why the coaching here hasn't been really flying yet.

I truly believe, all in good time.

I follow my instincts.

I act on inspiration.

It's all very exciting.

No comments: