Thursday, October 23, 2008

Daily Focus 10/23/08

Today is a great day.

Everything goes smoothly today.

I get everything done that I need to get done today. The law of attraction takes care of the rest.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

Today will be harmonious.
Today will be fun.
I have plenty of help and support.

Everyone and everything shows up at exactly the right time.

My abundance is flowing.
I am prepared.
My kids are getting more and more independent.
My husband is successful.
All is peaceful and harmonious in my home.

I easily make healthy choices for myself and my family.

My home is getting more comfortable to me every day.

I do what I want when I want.
I have what I want when I want.

I have exciting projects to work on.
My work is well-respected.
My work is in demand.
The universe benefits from me and vice versa.

Money flows easily to me.
The universe supports me.

I am in the flow.
It's a great ride.

All is well.
I am safe.

No comments: