Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daily Focus, 10/1/08

This is my Daily Focus. Feel free to add yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

I think, in honor of Mercury Retrograde, I'm going to do a re-run of yesterday's focus.

From Abraham:

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

Also, I intend to use this Mercury Retrograde to remember to follow the path of least resistance and go with the flow. It's been really helpful for that.

Also, I got a message from Enlightened Messages for your Soul in my email this morning that said, "Your mission is to enjoy this life." I like that.

OK. Re-cap:
Nothing is more important than that I feel good.
Follow the path of least resistance.
Go with the flow
My mission is to enjoy this life.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

Here's a little Mercury Retro Fun for early a.m. (then I really must jump a shower). I decided to really give in yesterday and bought a political t-shirt. I have never been this political in my life. Well, maybe, in the early '90s in COLLEGE. And I'm not even saying I'm being super-political. This is just a lot for me. But, I've been inspired. So, I had the impulse, and I spent my $12 to get the t-shirt I really wanted and AFTER I ordered it, I noticed that they told me "It could take up to 2-4 weeks to receive your t-shirt."

Quoi?

In this age of instant gratification?

For such a timely thing.

2-4 WEEKS?

I actually had a feeling that might happen. So it made me laugh really hard. I don't begrudge the $12 I spent to help get young voters registered. It should get here in time for the election. I bet it gets here way earlier than that. But, man did it crack me up.

Enjoying life, here.

Ok, that was a little sidetrack in the Daily Focus.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

No comments: