Thursday, October 16, 2008

Daily Focus 10/16/08: More More More!

Hey this is my 100th Post!

Wahoooooooooo!

This is my daily focus. Feel free to put yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere.

Today is a great day.

Abundance is mine.
I live in a fabulous house.
I am warm and dry.
I have plenty of good things to eat.
I have the internet (love the internet)
We have two cars.
We have a sweet little doggie who happily wears sweaters.
I have lots of great friends.
I have trips planned to see some of my great friends.
I have fun.
I have spending money.
I enjoy spending money.
We are getting our floor fixed!
A bedroom will be mine!
Our house is becoming more comfortable every day.
I have love.
Lots of love.
I work with people I truly like.
I have lots of inspiration.
I have great ideas.
I have fun. (again.)

There is so much to celebrate!

I am free.
I do what I want when I want.
I have what I want when I want.
I can be, do, or have ANYTHING.
It's just as easy to create a castle as it is to create a button. (Abraham)

I am focusing on my abundance today.
(I had such great results with focusing on my husband taking care of me, I thought it was worth a shot!)

Ha ha. Ok, that was a joke, but we can see that I have some resistance. Which is why the abundance has not flowed as much as I would like. Somehow, I don't truly believe it. Let's talk it up.

Ok. I have all that stuff I just mentioned. I really AM abundant. I really DO believe in the law of attraction. I see it All. The. Time. I have a whole freakin' blog about it. I have entry after entry detailing how I've used the law of attraction to get what I really want. What is it I'm working on creating with abundance?

Freedom. I want freedom. My choice is do what I want when I want. Have what I want when I want. I have been practicing that. What, specifically, is the abundance I am thinking? Because, I really am very abundant already. So, it is the freedom to choose to work when I want to and not work when I don't want to. It is the freedom to choose to get, be, or have whatever I want simply on the basis of the fact that I want it. Now. Money will give me that. I welcome money. It can come to me in a myriad of ways. Right now, I make money while I sleep even. Passive income. This is what I choose. Passive income.

Right now, I like my job. I would just like more freedom and more money. I am happy in what I do. I don't have a huge problem with it. I really just want more freedom and more money. And the more money is really just to get more freedom.

Freedom to have what I want when I want it.
Freedom to do what I want when I want.

I am actually really darn close to this when I think about it.
I don't really mind going to work. It's ok. Usually I rather like it. I rather like my schedule. Often. So there, I have already created something I love. I have created a schedule that mostly works for me. Now I just want to have even MORE control over that schedule.

As we can see, I have a lot of great abundance. I am really doing well here. Now I just want more. I have so much. Give me more. Ok, feeling a little resistance. (little truth here). It is ok to want more. There is plenty for everyone. It is good to want more. When I have more I will have more to give. To myself and others. I will create wonderful things with more. This is an incredibly abundant universe. My wanting and having more is a great thing for everyone. More more more. It is ok to want more. I can have more and still live simply. Oh, that's a good one. I can have more and give more to others. I can be a conduit of MORE goodness when I have more.

Ok, I feel pretty good about this.

More
More
More

Ok, I will go one level deeper. I think I am very comfortable where I am at. I can feel good about it. More. More. More is kinda hard for me. It goes against some deep beliefs I have about being a good person. About not buying in to the American ideal of overdoing it. What I have to tell myself is, "I will still be the same person with more. I will do good things with more. As I said before, I can live simply with more." I will be generous with more. I will be wise with more. I will do good things with more. I will be happy with more. I will be comfortable with more. I will be in control of myself with more. I will manage my more simply and with honor. More is ok. More is good.

More
More
More

It doesn't have to be stuff. It can be more help. I am always welcoming more help. I can give that more help more money. I can have more experiences. I can give others more experiences. More does not have to be excess. More can be exactly what I want when I want it. When I give in to the more that I want I am happy. When I give in to the more that I want I am in balance. I help balance the universe. It is balanced. It is flow. I allow. Shutting myself off from the more creates resistance. Allowing the more, the tangible and the intangible, is allowing my well-being.

Wow, I like that one.

Allowing the more, the tangible and the intangible, is allowing my well-being.

My husband will do well with more. My children will do well with more. My home will be a comforting beacon with more. My friends will do well with more. People I have not met yet and may never meet will benefit from my more. We are wise. We have honor. We will treat the more with wisdom, reverence, and honor.

More
More
More

More wisdom
More reverence
More honor

More more more is feeling better!

This feels so good. This is the work I am meant to do. It is my next step. More money, more freedom, more perfect work. I am always stepping into my perfect work. It is fun to watch. It is exhilarating. My next step is a deeper, richer experience. My next step is better than I would have thought possible. My next step is filled with joy and satisfaction. My next step is filled with ease and comfort. My next step is filled with all good things. And it comes from more more more. And it is more more more. And it brings more more more than I could ever imagine. And I am imagining it now. And it is so good.

Thank you!

No comments: