Monday, October 13, 2008

Celebration of Results

Just thought I'd take a moment to celebrate the results of all the amazing things I've been creating.

Let's see...

I won the lottery! 3 dollars! Well, it's a start. And it's important to celebrate everything that comes your way. I did win the lottery. And hey, last time, I think it was just 1 or 2 dollars. I'll get there!

Also, I've got two great trips planned. Two trips I've really been wanting to take to see some dear friends. That is very exciting. Both trips came about almost effortlessly. One is basically free. So, that's exciting.

I've been enjoying the moment more. I've been saying yes to myself more when I want something. I've been stopping all the stopping of myself and saying, "why not?" I've been enjoying feeling good. I've been asserting in my mind what I want to happen and it does.

We are planning to go to Roloff Farms next weekend. I love pumpkin farms and haven't found one in our neck of the woods that I love yet. Ever since we first saw Little People Big World, we've wanted to go to the Roloff Farm. We plan to go next weekend! That is so fun. Kevin is excited, too. That in itself is a big accomplishment. I've gotten Kevin excited to go somewhere! Wow! This is two family trips in two months. It's amazing.

We are finally moving forward on fixing the floor upstairs in our house. After I really put it out there, it all started falling in to place. I was able to let go and let Kevin handle it his way. That is big, too. He is handling things more and more. I just have to let go. I am.

We had a really nice date last night, too. We've been working on focusing on our relationship more. Even if it's just once a week. It's more than we had been doing. That is great. We've been enjoying each others' company. Actually, it's funny. One of the mind movies that I like from BeVibrant assets that "I am treated like a queen."

I already posted it today, but I guess I'll post it again here. I guess someone needs to see this! Maybe it's me. Maybe it's you! Maybe it's both of us. Ha ha.



I also received a really great gift certificate to Amazon for our wedding anniversary. That was fun. More abundance. There is abundance all around us. It is fun to know this in the midst of all the economic hubbub happening. I feel calm. I feel abundant. I truly know we are all right and will continue to thrive.

I am satisfied with what is and I am eager for what is to come.

I have been taking steps forward with the process of getting ready to offer Law of Attraction coaching online. See here.

Well, that's about it for now. Lots of good results. Mostly, I've been feeling good. I've been enjoying the moment. My life feels fuller, richer, freer, and more joyful on many levels. For me, that's what it's all about.

I am in the flow!

No comments: