Friday, October 3, 2008

Daily Focus 10/3/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to post yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

Today is a great day.

Today I am in the flow.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good. I like using that phrase to help me make little decisions throughout the day. It helps me look at things differently. It helps me to choose to feel happy in little ways all day. It's a little shift in thinking with profound results. Yay. I am grateful. I am appreciative.

Today, I am relaxed about money. We have enough. We have lots. I get what I want when I want it. I do what I want when I want.

Today, everything gets done that needs getting done.

I am in the right place at the right time.

Things work out great for me.

Today, I am really close to being at my goal weight. I am happy.

I am satisfied with what is. I am eager for what is to come.

My thoughts are predominantly downstream.

I follow the path of least resistance and I like it.

Today is a great Pacific Northwest day. I'm so glad I live here. It is beautiful. It is a great place to live. Heck, the city even composts. Wow. It's awesome. I love where I live. I love it.

I love my friends. I enjoy connecting with them.

My house is organized and peaceful. My home feels good. I'm satisfied with what is. I'm eager for what's to come. It is getting better and better.

The exact right way to get our floor fixed will come to us easily. Perhaps effortlessly.

I feel good. My health is strong. My connection to my well-being is strong. Everything good comes to me.

I am enjoying this beautiful day with time to myself and time with my family.

4 comments:

Kevin Shamel said...

My designs stay unique, original, and uncopied.

I HEART YOU.

Terri said...

Right on, man.

Anonymous said...

Hmm lets post some manifest-mantra mix up stuff.


My workout was good today, i am happy with the amount i did and i know that i will gai na lot of muscle from it. I am already stronger and larger and more defined than i was last week, and it keeps getting better.


My music is going great, i am mastering the fretboard a little more day by day and the bands music is getting more popular. We are getting closer to being famous and we are getting better gigs booked, it will be a great few years and i will play in seattle soon and come see the kevman

Terri said...

Love it! Very exciting. Kevin will be wearing pants when you get here.