Friday, October 10, 2008

Daily Focus 10/10/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to put yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

Today is a great day.

I am free today.

I accomplish a lot.

I am in the flow.

Everything I want or need comes to me easily.

I love life.

I enjoy each moment.

Fascinating, wonderful things happen to me all the time.

I am free.

My home is harmonious and well-ordered.

I am happy.

My family is peaceful and fun. We enjoy our time together. My kids are helpful. They get along. They have fun together. They entertain each other. They are good kids. They are fun to be around.

My husband is successful. He follows his intuition in the moment. He makes good choices. He is abundant. People love his art. He is well compensated for it.

Money comes to us from all over. It is easy. It is graceful. It is fun.

I enjoy all good things.

Today and this weekend I choose to feel accomplished. I will get things done.

And so it is.
This is a great day.
Nothing is more important than that I feel good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will go well, i will record without any hitches and my tone will be flawless and clear, deep and punchy.

The whole EP recording will go well


Gates will be Stormed

Terri said...

Yes! Gates be Stormed!