Sunday, October 19, 2008

Whoa! Forgot Daily Focus today & some results

Perhaps Daily Focus is very necessary.

I used Segment Intending (Intending what I wanted from each part of my day.) I hadn't even realized I forgot the daily focus. It was a somewhat un-focused day. Ha. We tried to go to Roloff Farms and never got there because there was a line of cars for a mile and half before we even got close. Oh well, it was mostly fun anyway. Especially considering that we were basically in the car for 5 hours just to have Burger King for lunch and get some coffee on the way home. So, I guess I will do my focus now for the rest of the day.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

My home is harmonious.

(btw, it is much cleaner--it has been getting "magically" cleaned!)

The people in my home get along and are happy.

I have a good date tonight with my husband. Well, I just got an inclination that my manifestations with that are coming faster -- he just came up and kissed me right as I was writing that. And again. And again. Gotta go! Just kidding.

I did find $40 in my living room this morning. So, I am a magnet to money. The truth is that it was my husband's money that fell out of his pocket, but still.

I easily make healthy choices for myself and my family. I enjoy fun times today.

All is well.

No comments: