Thursday, October 2, 2008

Daily Focus 10/2/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to put yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

"I'm satisfied with what is. I'm eager for what is to come."

I got that quote out of this Abraham video.



So, today, I'm satisfied with what is. I'm eager for what is to come.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.
I go with the flow.
I follow the path of least resistance.
I listen closely to my inner guidance.

All is well.

My home is clean and harmonious. My family is at peace. We enjoy fun times.

My health is better than ever.
My finances are better than ever.
Both are getting better all the time.
The better it gets, the better it gets.

My marriage is getting better.

Zane is more and more relaxed and happy about being at school, including the point when we separate. He is doing so well.

Caspian is incredibly helpful. He has come so far in such a short time. He really is much, much better to be around. He is a good kid.

Kevin is relaxing. He is getting happier. We are enjoying each other's company more.

Work is prosperous and easy. It is fun. I enjoy it. There is an easy flow. I have lots of help. Lots of funny things happen. It is preparing me well for whatever next steps I decide to take. My clients are successful. I find ways to tell them exactly what they need to hear. I am unattached to specific outcomes, and yet, I achieve greatly, surprising even myself with the levels I achieve from a relaxed, happy, unattached state. I am satisfied with what is and eager for what is to come.

New opportunities for abundance are all around us. We get surprises of money and deals often. My entire family is feeling more and more abundant. We have everything we need.

We do what we want when we want. We have what we want when we want.

I do what I want when I want. I have what I want when I want it.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn terri it gets hard to keep up with this stuff...i could keeo myself busy for hoursi n your blog, keep it up

Terri said...

Glad you're finding value, M! I'm just following my guidance. And having fun. :D