Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Daily Focus 10/22/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to add yours to the comments. Or put it anywhere.

Today is a good day. I know that I can regain my energy. My body is healing itself.

I make wise choices about food, beverages, and activity. I drink lots of water. I stretch.

Low energy is passing. I will take care of myself. I will revel in the quiet time.

I am open to my well-being. My home is happy and harmonious. My home is clean and comfortable.

I am always drawing more and more money to me. More importantly, I am drawing more freedom to me. I will use freedom well.

All is well.
All is well.
All is well.

I will be able to rest today. Everything that needs to be done, will be done easily. I will make good choices.

All is well.
Groove in the vastness.

I will put that in here one more time, just because I want to watch it. It's a current favorite.

No comments: