Monday, October 27, 2008

Daily Focus, 10/27/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to put yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

Today is a great day.
I am home.
I had a great trip.
It's beautiful outside.
All is well.
I am very abundant.
My kid did great while I was gone.

What do I want for today?
Hmmmmm.

To get everything done that needs to be done.
I am continuing making good choices with my food and activity.
I am drinking more and more water.
My home is becoming more comfortable and beautiful all the time.
My kids occupy themselves with enriching activities.
My home is harmonious.
I have a great relationship with my husband. We have fun together.
I will easily get the grocery shopping planned and done today.
I will have time to relax and read.
I will get all the communicating I need done today.
I feel good.
The law of attraction is a wonderful manager.
I can relax.
All is well.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: