Thursday, October 2, 2008

Abraham-Hicks: How Children Do or Do Not Manifest Toys

Before I was really focusing on my own manifesting and mentoring my family's manifesting powers, I did a lot of the typical parenting things to my kids. When Zane asked for a toy on TV, I just automatically tended to say no. Then, I started just opening my mind to maybe getting some of the things he wanted. Now, when he shows me something he wants and asks if he can have it, I tend to say, "Well, do you think you can have it?" Being three, I'm not sure if he gets it yet, but it's fun to plant the seeds.

On our recent trip to Mt. Rainier, he was very focused on wanting to play in snow. Therefore, I was quite surprised when we never came upon any. In general, he's a good little manifester. All along, we kept saying, "Maybe" because I really had no clue if we would see any. We ended up not seeing any. Well, not getting to touch any. I guess he was more focused on the lack of it.

Funny story, though. He thought we could drive all the way up to the top of the Mt. Rainier and get to that snow that he could SEE. We said we couldn't drive up there. A couple times. And then he gave a long pause and said, "What, do you guys think I'm some kind of dork or something?" It was the first time he indicated that he thought we might be pulling the wool over his eyes about something. Wow. We really weren't. But it was interesting to see the birth of that idea in him.

Anyway, here's a video in which Abraham-Hicks talks about kids and manifesting using the law of attraction.

No comments: