Monday, October 13, 2008

Law of Attraction Coaching: Latest Development

I have been taking steps forward with the process of getting ready to offer Law of Attraction coaching online. Yesterday, I was in the flow and was drawn to a friend who led me to Skype, which I set up in preparation for what is to come.

But, if you're interested in my law of attraction coaching, go sign up for Skype. It's free. I plan to use the Instant Messaging part of Skype initially and perhaps expand to voice at times or in the future depending on what I have going on.

I am getting used to the program and planning how it will all go. From my past experience of coaching (and IMing!), I have some definite ideas. Details will follow when the time is right.

Another nice thing about Skype, whether it's IM or Voice, is the option of keeping a transcript or recording of our session. You can easily save the chat or make an MP3 if I happen to do a voice session. (Still leaning towards chat.)

Also, I've installed a button right here so that I can do sessions without appointments whenever I feel like it. You'll be able to see just by looking at the skype status. How cool is that?

Stay tuned because there is a good chance I will offer some discounts in the very beginning while I'm working out any bugs. Discounts for guinea pigs, I might call it. Ha.

I will post a detailed description about my offerings as a Law of Attraction Coach when I am ready and have all the details figured out.

It's so exciting! It's all happening!

3 comments:

Josten Aka Jobie said...

I wish you the best of luck with the skype seminars

Terri said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

sounds good, keep it up